Black Duck Barn Jacket
This was a custom piece we made for Jesse, who wanted a versatile and neutral version of the Color Block Barn Jacket. We love the color combination so much we want to offer it made to order. We have enough fabric left for a few more cuts.
Made with a black duck base, this barn jacket features a combination of functional pockets to fit your cards, phone, books and whatever other essentials you need to carry.
Featuring a Caramel Wide Wale Cord collar, side and inner pockets. Tonal Caramel Vegan Suede lines the collar stand and the inner cuffs for a soft hand feel and some luxe texture.
Assymetrical pops of Vegan Suede in Chocolate Brown offer a subtle pop of color to pocket flaps and pen loop.
This style is an easy wear jacket that has room for layering to suit all types of weather. This will be your go to layering piece for all seasons.
- Signature Rounded Collar
- Card, Key and Phone Pockets
- Oversize Hip, Side and Inner Pockets
- Glasses, Pen and Locker Loops
- 100% Cotton 10 Oz. American Duck Base
- Vegan Suede and Wide Wale Cord Details
SIZE AND FIT
- Shacket Sizing
- Visit Sizing in the main menu for measurements of each style
- Spot clean as needed with a damp cloth. These are meant to be worn in!
- If you must wash it, wash in cold water by hand or on delicate cycle
- Hang or lay flat to dry
Each shirt is made to order by Tony at our studio in Maine. Lead time for cut, sew and ship is 20-24 weeks.
If your size is sold out or you are interested in custom, email email@example.com. Custom color ways are available in all styles.