Heavy Linen Chore Coat with Hexagonal Pockets
This heavy linen version of the chore coat is super functional. Made from an oatmeal basket weave linen, it is quick drying, breathable and durable—making it perfect for transitional layering.
Throw a sweater underneath as the temperatures drop. Style with tonal shades of brown, cream and beige.
- Camp Collar
- Asymmetrical Hexagonal Pockets
- Side Pockets
- Locker Loop
- 100% Linen
- Toffee Buttons, hand finished with crow's foot stitch
- Square Hem
- Rounded Cuff
SIZE AND FIT
- Shacket Sizing
- Model is 5'11" and is wearing a size L
- Visit Sizing in the main menu for measurements of each style
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle or hand wash
- Hang to dry
Each shirt is made to order by Tony at our studio in Maine. Lead time for cut, sew and ship is 6-8 weeks.
If your size is sold out or you are interested in custom, email email@example.com.