Oatmeal Plaid Casentino Wool Overshirt
This plaid overshirt is made from a hefty Casentino Wool. The fabric is sourced in Italy and characterized by the curls and wisps that give this fabric its amazing texture. This wool is naturally temperature regulating and water resistant.
Design features include French workwear inspired collar, two bias cut flap pockets, double button cuffs and a locker loop. The pockets are sewn on floating - the inlaid topstitch gives it a three dimensional look. The sleeves are cut wide to accommodate layering, with an adjustable double button cuff (tighter for a more shirt-like fit, looser for a more jacket-like fit). The back features a locker loop for hanging by the door. Finished with matte brown trocas shell buttons, each hand-sewn with a crow foot stitch.
- French Workwear Collar
- Bias Cut Flap Pockets
- Matte Brown Trocas Shell Buttons
- Semi-curved Hem
- Subtle Rounded Corner Cuff
- Locker Loop
- 100% Wool
SIZE AND FIT
- Fits true to size with a relaxed fit intended for layering
- Model is 5'11" and 155 lbs wearing a size L
- See our sizing chart here.
- Dry clean only (Less is more when it comes to caring for wool - usually a gentle spot clean with a cold damp cloth and an airing out will do the trick)
Designed in Maine by Tony & Laura, made in NYC by our small mom & pop factory partner.
Each label will be numbered to signify the small batch and limited quantity nature of each piece.