Unwashed 12 Oz. Denim Overshirt Size L
This overshirt is made to order from a sturdy 12 Oz. American denim in a dark, unwashed, raw denim. The denim will soften and fade beautifully over time.
Design features include a French workwear inspired collar that is substantial in both the height and width, with a 1/2 inch topstitch typically reserved for outerwear. The pocket is a squared and slightly tapered 'Barchetta' pocket, which means that the top hem gently slopes like the bow of a little boat. The pocket is sewn on floating - the inlaid topstitch gives it a three dimensional look. The sleeves are cut wide to accommodate layering, with an adjustable double button cuff (tighter for a more shirt-like fit, looser for a more jacket-like fit). The back yoke features a locker loop for hanging by the door. Finished with cream mother of pearl buttons, each hand-sewn with a crow foot stitch.
- French Workwear Collar
- Single Square Barchetta Pocket
- Mother of Pearl Buttons
- Semi-curved Hem
- Subtle Rounded Corner Cuff
- Locker Loop
- 100% 12 Oz. American Denim
SIZE AND FIT
- Fits true to size with a relaxed fit intended for layering
- See our sizing chart here.
- Model is 5'11" and wearing a size M
- Wash in cold water by hand or on delicate cycle (Less is more when it comes to keeping your denim crisp and even in color. The more you wash, the more you will bring out the natural fade.)
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Note that unwashed denim will transfer color, especially onto light colored fabrics and surfaces. Color transfer will diminish over time with wash and wear.
Each label is numbered to signify the small batch and limited quantity nature of each piece.
Your name will be handwritten by Tony on the garment label. Please email email@example.com if you would like a name other than what is entered during the checkout process.